Masculine Cards

Many people struggle with creating masculine cards. They may not have stamps that work or a sentiment to compliment that stamp.


Transportation stamps are always great for masculine cards and it is easy to incorporate a sentiment around those types of images. Simply Stamps has a section where you can create your own sentiment stamps. So you will never be lost for words.





To begin, I gathered a few supplies including this Road Trip stamp from the Tim Holtz collection and a Crackle stencil.



I created this background using some acrylic paint as well as Vintage photo and frayed burlap distress ink


I colored up some texture paste using a distress crayon and applied the mixture to a crackle stencil.


Once the texture paste was dry, I adhered pieces of a map, a stamped image of a car and a Route 66 sign.


I completed the design by adding my personalized sentiment stamp create over at Simply Stamps.


Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...