Coffee Lover's Blog hop - Day 2

Hi everyone and welcome back to day 2 of the Winter Coffee Lover's Blog hop. Today I am using one of my new stamps from STAMPlorations called Strong Women. It was designed by a very talented artist Becca Cruger. She has several more stamps in her stamp line called Big Grins including some Coffee theme'd stamps, so be sure to check out her line. 



This is a very simple card design as I wanted to focus on the message. I used a new die cut also from STAMPlorations in their CUTplorations line called Crazy Double Running Stitch.

I am putting together a card set for my sister's to use next year as this is the gift I give them every Christmas. This will be part of one of the sets. There are several other sentiments in this set, so perhaps I will make a few more.

Thanks for stopping by.

17 comments:

  1. Oh I just adore this! Thank you so much for the compliments, though I think the talented artist should be directed at yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! Love the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monochrome with pop of color them on your card, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, isn't this awesome sauce?! Yes it is! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love Becca's stamp set? And I love your card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! Love those ladies :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome card and I adore that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...