Built from fire!

Hi everyone!  I am here today sharing an awesome stamp from So Suzy Stamps called "Built from Fire." I wanted to create a card that when one would look at it they thought of flames or fire. 


I didn't really want to create flames, so instead I created a card that had melting candle wax...well not really, but I wanted it to look that way.

I used the Tim Holtz Stripes stencil and added some white texture paste. Once it was dry, I colored the paste using my distress crayons. I smeared the colors using matted collage medium.

It was a very easy technique and created a great melting candle look. I made sure to leave some white space for my sentiment. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...