Reel Life Dream



Welcome to the first ever So Suzy Stamps & DieNamites Blog Hop!  We are so excited to team up with the fabulous company and have lots of inspiration to share with you.


Now if you just happened to have stumbled to this page, you are gonna want to start at the beginning. The party started over at the Die-Namites page. If you were just at Henryka Kowacz's page, then you are in the right spot.

The die I used is called Dream Butterfly. I love the detail of this die cut! I paired it up with the So Suzy Stamp called Hello Friend. I love working with earth tones on my cards. They definitely bring out the Vintage in my cards...

Be sure to comment on every page and let the Design Team know you were there.

Your next stop is Mitsyana Wright's page where I am sure you will find a fun project waiting for you.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the HOP!



26 comments:

  1. i like these bloghops as i get lots of ideas and see new designers, i'm glad i hopped to find your pretty card, love butterflies, like everyone else and this is a cracker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage feel to your card. Fabulous butterfly die and great layout. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Monica, I really love your style and I want to be like you!!!! Thank you so much for your help and for create amazing things for this blog hop. A big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL The Butterfly is perfect and looks fabulous with your signature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG it does match your signature! LOL Looks great Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I think I just fell in love with that gorgeous butterfly! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card! Love the vintage style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card I like your vintage Style....love this die cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous background
    and love the dream
    butterfly!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful butterfly and background. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love butterflies and the sentiment included in this
    die is wonderful. The butterfly really pops off the muted
    background colors.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This die is so you. This vintage card is gorgeous. Love it! My grungie friend you outdid yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card! That die cut is absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card! That die cut is absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the layering and details! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous card design. That is a gorgeous die too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colors and layout. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful card ))))Thanks for this Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that butterfly die. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous! I love the butterfly!! Your background is awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...