Riley on Vacation

Welcome back to another challenge over at Riley and Company. Our Theme this time around is TRAVEL! 

Theme: Travel
Store: Riley & Co

Whenever you travel, it is a good idea to have a passport, so I decided to make a passport card for Riley.


I had the perfect paper stack to go with this challenge. It is called Euro and it is from Momenta.  This stamp set is awesome. It shows Riley traveling all over the country, which was perfect to stamp on his passport.




It even has a little pocket for all his important documents. 


Boy he sure was busy on this vacation!


So do you want to play along?



If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using Riley and Company images. If you upload your card/project to SCS (Splitcoast Stampers) don't forget to include the keyword RILEY 1115. We can't wait to see what you create.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.
For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on Facebook, Instagram,Twitter &Pinterest.

P.S. I have candy! Check out my 2-year Blogiversary celebration post here

I would like to share my card with the following challenges:



Supplies I used:


5 comments:

  1. Awesome card for this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card for this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thanks for sharing with FTT his week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome project Monica. Very pretty! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Have a nice day :)

    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...