Desert South West

Hey everyone. I live in Phoenix, and I rarely make South West Cards. Well, I wanted to have a go at it and share with you what I made.


If you are not from the desert region, you may not realize how pretty these Saguaro Cacti are. The landscape is just beautiful. I wanted to have the Cactus stand out, so I only colored it in my image.


Here is a closer look. I added a little road runner and skull at the bottom as those are typical of a desert scene as well.


I am also working on some cards for a mercantile out in Congress, Arizona. This is my first design. The Mercantile has a sort of General Store feel, so that is what I was going for.

I hope you enjoyed my South West cards. I hope to have some more to share very soon.

Thanks for stopping by.


               For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on Facebook,InstagramTwitter & Pinterest.      

      P.S. I have candy! Check out my 2-year Blogiversary celebration post here               

1 comment:

  1. This has such a great pop artsy feel to it! Such a perfect choice to only have the one color stand out. I'm sure it will be a big hit with buyers.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...